So on the 17th of October myself and my friend Sam are going to a small convention in Birmingham called ‘Asylum 13’. It’s a Supernatural convention where stars from the hit CW show turn up and you get to have photo’s with them, you can talk to them, and have autographs, and you get to meet lots of awesome fans too.
It’s just over a week away from now, and we still have a lot of prep to do.
What we’ve already done
– Hotel booked
– Time to meet has been arranged
– Tickets booked
– Book train tickets
– Any food to take (lots of bottles of water and snacks)
– Decide on photo ops and who to see (difficult without a schedule)
– Cosplay decisions (whether I take Jo or not)
– Party outfits (whether we dress up at the parties or not)
I’m pretty sure I’m forgetting some more stuff. Probably find £1000000000 by the time of the convention, but that ISN’T GOING TO HAPPEN.
I will be blogging and tweeting over at @SophieLouiseWit on twitter, bypassing my usual @SophieLWhiteUK because I realize not everyone is going to want to see live tweets of the convention.